Nathan Fillion’s Halloween costume.
I love you.
Different Sherlock portrayals as cats. Because I can.
House is the uncontrollable crazy cat.
Robert Downey Jr. cat is the flaunting type.
BBC Sherlock is the brooding cat.
Elementary Sherlock is the cuddly one.
Canon Sherlock is an awesome YouTube keyboard cat that Watson is always impressed by.
canon sherlock tho
- ten: timey wimey
- eleven: spacey wacey
- twelve: fuckity wuckity
I hid all my roommates shoes in the bathroom and he had to go to class barefoot so now he’s really angry at me and he says he’s gonna get revenge
this has gone too far
I guess you could say, revenge is sweet
NOO THIS IS NOT THE TIME FOR CLEVER PUNS NO
❅ send me a christmas question ❅
- Gingerbread: Do you like tea?
- Tinsel: What perfume/cologne do you wear?
- Ribbon: What's a book that had a strong impact on you?
- Holly: Who was the last person you sent a letter to?
- North Pole: What in your life are you most grateful for?
- Christmas Carole: Would you change your name if you could?
- Santa: What's your favorite month?
- Noell: At a movie theature, which armrest is yours?
- Rudolf: What's a band a family member introduced you to?
- Candy Cane: Can you make paper snowflakes?
- Eggnog: What was the name of your first stuffed animal?
- Mrs. Clause: Have you ever been on a boat in the ocean?
- Ice: Would you rather be overdressed or underdressed at every party?
- Hot Cocoa: What's your favorite thing about yourself?
- Reindeer: What is your spirit animal?
- Yule Log: Least favorite vegetable?
- Stocking: What color are your socks right now?
- Elf: If you had unlimited money to one shop, which shop would it be?
- Wreath: Are you allergic to anything?
- Cookies: Top three favorite bands?
- Toys: Do you want children?
- Sleigh Bells: Can you whistle?
- Snowman: Do you like accents?
The Best Birth Control In The World Is For Men by Jon Clinkenbeard
If I were going to describe the perfect contraceptive, it would go something like this: no babies, no latex, no daily pill to remember, no hormones to interfere with mood or sex drive, no negative health effects whatsoever, and 100 percent effectiveness. The funny thing is, something like that currently exists.
The procedure called RISUG in India (reversible inhibition of sperm under guidance) takes about 15 minutes with a doctor, is effective after about three days, and lasts for 10 or more years…
Oh, and when you do decide you want those babies, it only takes one other injection of water and baking soda to flush out the gel, and within two to three months, you’ve got all your healthy sperm again.
The trouble is, most people don’t even know this exists. And if men only need one super-cheap shot every 10 years or more, that’s not something that gets big pharmaceutical companies all fired up, because they’ll make zero money on it (even if it might have the side benefit of, you know, destroying HIV).
can this replace the normal contraception methods we have pls
I’m just going to keep reblogging this until people start paying attention, because people aren’t.